Пьер Маледан - intoclassics.net - форум
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
intoclassics.net - форум » Музыка » Разговоры о музыке » Пьер Маледан (Учитель и наставник молодого Шарля-Камиля Сен-Санса)
Пьер Маледан
Lexo666Дата: Суббота, 26 Марта 11, 19:24 | Сообщение # 1
Статус: Offline
Этот композитор канул в Лету, или же сохранились некоторые его произведения, или хоть какая-то информация о нём? help

Музыка как наркотик.

nataly-mДата: Суббота, 26 Марта 11, 22:10 | Сообщение # 2
Статус: Offline
Читаем Сен-Санса:
The greatest benefit I got from my experience with Stamaty was my acquaintance with Maleden , whom he gave me as my teacher in composition.
Maleden was born in Limoges, as his accent always showed. He was thin and long-haired, a kind and timid soul, but an incomparable teacher. He had gone to Germany in his youth to study with a certain Gottfried Weber, the inventor of a system which Maleden brought back with him and perfected. He made it a wonderful tool with which to get to the depths of music--a light for the darkest corners. In this system the chords are not considered in and for themselves--as fifths, sixths, sevenths--but in relation to the pitch of the scale on which they appear. The chords acquire different characteristics according to the place they occupy, and, as a result, certain things are explained which are, otherwise, inexplicable. This method is taught in the Ecole Niedermeuer, but I don't know that it is taught elsewhere.
Maleden was extremely anxious to become a professor at the Conservatoire.
As the result of powerful influence, Auber was about to sign Maleden's appointment, when, in his scrupulous honesty, he thought he ought to write and warn him that his method differed entirely from that taught in the institution. Auber was frightened and Maleden was not admitted. Our lessons were often very stormy. From time to time certain questions came up on which I could not agree with him. He would then take me quietly by the ear, bend my head and hold my ear to the table for a minute or two. Then, he would ask whether I had changed my mind. As I had not, he would think it over and very often he would confess that I was right.

intoclassics.net - форум » Музыка » Разговоры о музыке » Пьер Маледан (Учитель и наставник молодого Шарля-Камиля Сен-Санса)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:
Добрая ночь!

Хостинг от uCoz