Нашёл в одном иракском блоге. По крайней мере мы знаем их имена. Симфоний почти не пишут. А на муз форумах одна наша Шехерезада. Вот вам и ваше мнение
Arab World's Symphony Composers
The compositions of many of the Arab composers were written in orchestral forms and presented by Symphony Orchestras of various Arabic countries like Iraq, Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Tunisia. Most of the following pieces were composed in the forms of suites, themes and variations or as concertos for Arabic authentic instruments like 'Oud, Qanoon, Ney and other instruments:
List of composers includes:
1. Al-Mansouria symphonic poem
2. Chamber music works
3. Numerous works composed for Iraqi motion pictures
4. Meditations on a Theme by M. Abdel Wahab Piece # 4 was composed
for and presented by the Syrian National Symphony Orchestra (SNSO)
5. Fantasy on Iraqi Theme
6. Hamurabi Overture
7. Spring Ballade
8. The Dawn
9. Variations on an Armenian Folk Tune
10. Rondo Oriental (originally for Piano solo)
11. Melodie Arabe (for Violin and Piano)
12. Works for Wind instruments band.
Numerous works, composed by the following musicians,were written mainly:
Abdalla Jamal, Abdul Amir As-Sarraf, Abdul Razzak Al-Azzawi, Hussein Qaddouri, Mohammed Ameen, Munir Bashir, Munther Jamil Hafeth, Salem Abdul Kareem, Sultan Al-Khatib.
13. Symphonic Poem "5 November"
14. Concerto for Piano & Orchestra, composed in 1959.
Mohammed Hasan El-Shogaa'y:
15. Overture Salah El-Din
16. Symphonic poem (Misr "Egypt"):
- La Paysanne
- La Bedouin
Abu Bakr Khairat:
17. Variations on a Theme by Sayed Darwish (2nd movement of the 3rd Symphony, op. 23, in C major)
18. Suite Folklorique, op. 24, in C major
19. Symphony No. 2 (La Folklorique), op. 21, in G minor
20. Mouwashah (Old anonymous) with Choir.
21. Youth Songs "Nagwa"
22. "Dream uninterrupted"
23. Opera "Anthony's Death" - Poem by Ahmed
Additionally, Ahmed El-Saedi, who was the music director and principle conductor of the Cairo Symphony Orchestra, had written numerous compositions for symphony and chamber orchestras. He was awarded Egypt's highly acclaimed prize for composition in 1995. Titles of his compositions are unavailable.
Muhammed Adel Jeray:
24. Maqam Shehnaz for Lute and Orchestra.
25. Concerto for 'Oud and string quartet
26. 'Ash_shaheed' Martyr Symphony
27. 'Al_Qadisiyya Symphony
Walid Gholmiyya's above symphonies among others were commissioned by the Iraqi Ministry of Culture and Information.
No specific titles of any of his compositions are available to us. Al-Mehdi is the founder of the National Music Conservatory in Tunis and an Arabic music scholar. In 1975, while hosting the 4th conference of the Arabic Academy of Music in Baghdad, the INSO played one of his compositions. As for Arabic Symphony Orchestras other than those of Iraq and Egypt: The Syrian National Symphony Orchestra founded under the direction of (the Iraqi) Solhi El-Wadi gave series of concerts in the USA, Europe, Egypt and Jordan.
The Jordanian Army Symphony Orchestra was trained in Vienna by a special request from the late King Hussein. It no longer exists as the majority of its members have retired. The Jordanian Symphony Orchestra was founded and conducted by Kifah Fakhouri, Director of the National Music Conservatory in Amman. Since 1994, the Orchestra has been performing under the direction of Mohammed Othman Siddiq (an Iraqi pianist - conductor) Many young Iraqi musicians work and play with this Orchestra.
На ютюбе везде в основном такое творчество... затягивает надо сказать
Хотя вот нашёл - сочинение для оркестра. композитор - Салим Дада
Кое что в Соулсик есть
Кто то выше пошутил насчёт арабского Рахманинова. Пожалуйста - наслаждайтесь
Aziz El Shawwan (1916-1993)
Concerto for Piano & Orchestra (1959)
Bengt-Ake Lundin, Piano
The Cairo Symphony Orchestra
Ahmed El Saedi, cond.